Inside Sales Account Manager – Calling all Native Danish, Finish or Norwegian Speakers
Base salary : €28 – 32K with OTE €50K
Our Client is the world’s biggest technology company with multiple offerings to its client base.
It’s a great place to start to build a career, in a company that continually re-invents itself. Their latest initiatives include Cloud Computing and next-generation Data Centre services, Smarter Planet which focuses on integrated infrastructures and beyond. These all build and develop enhanced capability in a company with an incredible history of innovation.
They are currently recruiting for Sales Specialist to be located at their IT Sales centre in Dublin. You will be responsible for selling technology using the web and the phone to customers in your Client Country. The products sold will typically fall into the Hardware, Software or Services category, and on larger sales opportunities may in fact involve a number of these in the same engagement in order to meet the customer’s needs.
It will be within your remit to identify opportunities, but more typically they will be already identified and it will be your job to close the sale. To do this you will need to be able to:
• Plan a strategic relationship with your customers and build up effective and productive business relationships with key decision makers
• Plan and conduct negotiations with customers to drive lasting agreements and commitments and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
• Manage a pipeline of opportunities through web and telephone interactions with the customer set, thus driving revenue and maximising the opportunity for our Client.
• If required, work with the customer to develop an effective solution strategy that meets their needs, and also harness other parts of the organisation to deliver that
• Commit to and deliver results linked to monthly, quarterly and annual targets and forecasted sales achievements
What will you need to perform this role?
• You need excellent communications skills, this is the core requirement to be able to successfully close a deal.
• You must have prior sales experience, and preferably within a technology environment
• You need to be fluent in Danish, Finnish or Norwegian you will be selling to a customer set with that same language
• In addition to native language, the common language in use in the organisation is English so you will need to be proficient in that language also. In general, given that they vservice multiple language groups onsite, fluency in many languages is a definite plus
• Preferably you will have a University degree, ideally but not exclusively in a business or IT related discipline
We want you to be the best that you can be in this competitive environment and to do this we will provide you with
• Extensive and continuing specialised training in Sales techniques
• Technical training in the specific brands you will support
• A Competitive salary with potential to earn substantial commission
• A tuition refund scheme for work-related courses and qualifications taken in your personal time
• An onsite Gym and active Social Club
• Medical and other ancillary benefits
Please contact Noeleen McKenna at CRUZ Recruitment on 01 6688026 or email Noeleen.