is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with a primary focus on Information Technology, Telecoms, Engineering and Technical sales. With a strong commitment to "Quality Recruitment" and an impressive track record in seeking out high calibre technical professionals for demanding and exciting opportunities, consultants at CRUZ Recruitment can provide you with a solution. We aim to be different. A difference borne from an unrivalled Quality of service and a unique understanding of technical recruitment.
In the ever changing and demanding world of business, a solid Recruitment Partner is essential in order to sustain growth, and bring your Company to the next level of excellence. We offer the following services to our Clients.
CRUZ Recruitment caters for Permanent and Contract/Temporary appointments.
Our ability to seek out and attract high calibre professionals will enable you to get on with the task in hand, growing and developing your business. Through a wide network of personal and professional referrals, ongoing advertising and marketing activity, we are confident that we can provide you with top quality professionals in all industry sectors. When working with us, you will deal with a committed, experienced recruiter with excellent industry and market knowledge. As honesty and integrity are as important to us as they are to you, we will agree a favourable response time at the beginning of the assignment were your expectations will be met.
An extremely effective recruitment strategy used extensively for critical executive appointments and highly skilled technical architects, where demand is high.
Quite often these people are not actively seeking a move and are likely working with a competitor or similar organisation. Highly sought after professionals, they will need to be approached and presented with the right opportunity to make that move.
Our programme includes;
- Client briefing meeting
- Proposal presentation
- Detailed Person specification
- Targeted research market and networking
- Initial Approach
- Selection interview/competency/psychometric testing
- Candidate referencing
- Contract & Terms Negotiation
- Client feedback
Using a combination of print media and executive search, advertised selection provides an excellent mode of targeting the Irish and overseas markets. It provides for effective and rapid communication with a wider audience, where a neutral reference point for candidates is essential.
A managed campaign from design, copy, production and media selection will be undertaken.
We offer a three tiered approach
- Client consultation. We will meet with you so as to get a thorough understanding of your organisation, the type of individual you are seeking, cultural fit, essential skills and profile.
- Approved design and advertisement production. We will work closely with our design partners to achieve an overall result that will aim to capture and entice your target audience.
- All applicants are screened and interviewed using competency based techniques. Leads and referrals are followed up. A shortlist is submitted to you. References are checked before offer. Contract and terms negotiation managed in a professional and timely manner.
Close contact will be maintained with you throughout the recruitment process .All job specification, candidate profile, media advertisement, wording and design will be approved with you prior to use.
For futher information please contact Noeleen McKenna on +353 (0)1 6688 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org